This accessibility statement covering the use of blogs.ed.ac.uk, inline with Public Sector Body (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This blog is for the Wicked Problems Project. It is based on the open-source software application, WordPress (v5.5.1). We want as many people as possible to be able to use this service. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 200% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- The system will not time you out other than after periods of long inactivity
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
If you are having any problems with access please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org